Trudy’s Kid’s Café
At Crosswind, we believe that no child should ever go hungry. We are thankful to have an organization like Trudy’s Kid’s Cafe in our community that also thinks that childhood hunger is unacceptable. Trudy’s provides free meals for kids ages 0 to 18 without discrimination. They deliver meals to different locations in Obion County including the Cafe in Union City. The only way to shape the future is by changing lives for children! Trudy’s Kid’s Café feeds hundreds of kids EVERY day while helping with homework, crafts, hugs, and more!
- One of the most valuable things you can give to make an impact on the youth of Obion County is your time!
- Contact Trudy’s Kid’s Cafe for donation needs
- Come be a part of the impact that Trudy’s Kid’s Cafe is making in the community!
- Volunteers are needed to help with homework, be read to by the kids, make crafts and play games
- Pray for the staff at Trudy’s Kid’s Cafe as they meet the needs of kids in our community
- Pray that kids would get their spiritual and emotional needs met along with their physical needs
- Pray that God would increase their reach and they would be able to help more kids
306 S. 1st St