Boys and Girls Club
Crosswind is so proud to have the Boys and Girls Club in our city. Since 2004, The Boys and Girls Club of Northwest Tennessee has provided a positive outlet for kids after school and in the summer. On average they run between 100-110 kids during the summer and 150 during the school year. With your help, they help kids find their path to: a safe place to learn and grow; ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals; life-enhancing programs and character development experiences; and hope and opportunity.
- Donations are always welcomed
- Contact CEO, Tracy Boucher for specific items
- Please pray for the staff as they seek to give the children of Union City a positive outlet
- Pray for the kids to be honest and open to the staff
- Boys and Girls Club is always looking for volunteers to help with tutoring, play games, do craft projects or Bible lessons
1015 E College St.
Union City, TN 38261