At Crosswind, we believe that everyone, regardless of age, has the right to life. Agape House is a Christ-centered ministry committed to upholding the sanctity of human life through education, medical services, and spiritual restoration. Since its start in 1994, over 250 lives have been saved because of the work Agape House has done.
- Click here for the current list of Agape House’s needs
- Volunteer on their service days (Call for details)
- Become a church representative. Less than 10 hrs/year
*Due to the nature of their service, all volunteers must go through an orientation class prior to volunteering.
- Pray for God to continue to bring abortion-minded to Agape House
- Continue to pray for the staff as they minister to those in need of council
- Ask God to continue opening doors for staff to educate students in schools across West Tennessee.
Linda DeBoard, CEO
For Directions Please Call
Mon – Thurs
10 am – 5 pm